The rafting was really fun. We thought we would only do it once but we actually went 3 times. There was a baby cormorant swimming up and down the i tried going after him but he was just to fast for us. After the rafting we went on the zipline. It was really fun then Cara did it and her cap fell in the
mud Erin had to go and get it. The mud went up to her knees.
I really enjoyed stalk the lantern. It was the best game I played at camp it was a bit scary at first but then it was ok. but a lot of people got hurt that's why we had to stop the game. I got a few meters away from the lantern then i got caught.
The night hike was really fascinating we saw Venus,Mars and the Space Station. When we left I sat next to Anna we talked the whole way back I tryed to stop talking cause I needed to rest but she just wouldn't let me so I just let her. When I got back to school I thought my mom would be late but she was so early. I had a great camp I enjoyed everything except for getting hurt.
I can see that you really enjoyed everything.
ReplyDeleteI did
ReplyDeleteHi Declan
ReplyDeleteDear Nicholas,
ReplyDeleteCamp looked very fun for you! Did you get full of mud?
From,
Anna
Dear Nicholas,
ReplyDeleteI loved your blog specially the capture the lantern!
How did you get hurt though?
i enjoyed camp to.I realy liked your blog post.
ReplyDelete